05 Feb Is PPC a Worthy Investment?
Do you really need to pay for clicks? No…unless you want to reach the rest of your target market.
Sure, some searchers pass by paid links, limiting their search to organic results. But even if your site rises to the top of organic search, many searchers will still choose the paid link – and those searchers may bring revenue to your business. So, if you rely solely on natural search links to drive traffic to your site, you might be missing significant opportunity.
Here are just a few compelling reasons to incorporate PPC into your marketing strategy for generating traffic.
FAST. You can quickly:
• Get into and out of the market
• Manipulate keywords to those driving conversions
• Change bid prices
FLEXIBLE. You can:
• Turn on/off campaigns for seasonality, new product launches, promotions, short-term initiatives, or time-sensitive campaigns
• Change ad copy
• Change landing pages
• Change the number of keywords
UNLIMITED. You can target a wide range of keywords via:
GOAL-DRIVEN. You can:
• Adhere to budgets
• Manage to ROI, CPA, and other goals
CONTROLLABLE. You decide:
• Landing pages, ad copy, keywords
• Targets, geographically and/or day and time
• Search engines
• Insight into originating search queries
Get your PPC campaign up and running. Contact us to learn how VSG Commerce can quickly get you started with PPC marketing so you can increase your site’s traffic. 847-854-5990 x102